Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] An apology to Division Director Greg Sarratt,

To: les@highnoonfilm.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] An apology to Division Director Greg Sarratt, W4OZK
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:36:12 -0600
Les - I think it is big of you to apologize and the right thing. Good for you.

The bigger question though, and one you should ask Greg the next time you see
him, is now that the VUAC has been allowed to sunset, to whom is he going to
refer VHF/UHF questions? Will he take up the action you suggest directly? Now,
that the VUAC is gone,tThere is really no one else in the ARRL leadership to
deal with VHF/UHF issues other than the Board of Directors and the Program
Services Committee. Greg and the other BOD members who are VHF/UHF enthusiasts
will need to take up the mantle formerly born by the VUAC. I hope that they
will attack the VHF/UHF problems with the same vigor that the VUAC approached
them. - DUffey KK6MC