[VHFcontesting] VE1RM/Rover September VHF QSO Party...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE1RM/Rover September VHF QSO Party...
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 22:27:38 -0400
I have a biz trip to St. John, NB the weekend of the contest.

While there, I'll be staying with well-known VHFer and all-around DXer
Andy, VE9DX, a good friend.

We will be fixed/Roving for Cape Spencer in FN75 on 6,2,222 and 432, with
100w (hopefully)
on all bands, with 17-ft booms on 432 and 222, stacked 11 elements on 2,
and 4 ele on 6.
We will sit in FN75 for 2-4 hours depending on activity.

We will move a few miles to FN65 and setting up again.

I will be there as long as I can stay awake - though need a good rest and
driving back
to NH on Sunday.   Will Rove with Squalos on 6-2-432 on the way back.

I'd expect I'll be on the air sometime Saturday starting after 17:00 AST.

It's a really nice water path into the Boston area, but should also be
great to Montreal and
anyone out west who wants to try.

I will be QRV CW, SSB, JT65 and WSJT.  If you'd like at sked sometime in
FN75 after 1700 AST
and in FN65 after 2100 AST, please email me at either gerry@ve1rm.ca or
gerry@w1ve.com.

73,