[VHFcontesting] K8GP Fall 2m Sprint 2013 Results

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K8GP Fall 2m Sprint 2013 Results
From: Grid Pirates <k8gp2013@k8gp.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:25:48 -0400
Wow - what a night! I thought there might be a chance of some slightly
enhanced propagation after following the surface weather maps Sunday night
and Monday and watching 2m APRS live tropo feed during the day Monday.  It
looked like the mid-Atlantic would be just on the edge of a high pressure
area over the mid-west.  The question was... Would I be too far east to
punch through?

You can read the article I threw together, catch some animated maps I
created, check out my log, some stats, an interactive grid map and even
hear a bit of what I heard.  If you get a chance, check out:

http://www.k1ra.us/vhf-above/k1ra-k8gp-fall-2m-sprint-2013

73, enjoy and thanks for all the QSOs and grids!

andyz - K1RA @ K8GP FM19bb