Re: [VHFcontesting] An apology to George, K5TR

To: les@highnoonfilm.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] An apology to George, K5TR
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 20:46:40 -0500
On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com> wrote:

> Most of us are aware of George's considerable contesting resume, both at
> big-gun fixture, W5KFT and his own station.

Mike adds

Not only all that I bet I know a "radio-sport" that he has
participated in that won't see the light of day being mentioned here.

Curious?  The IARU Region 2 championships are 8-13 Oct 2013 in
Asheboro NC this year.  I was going to go again this year but "she who
snores in my bed" is having surgery that week.  Probably wouldn't be a
good idea.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

Obama, its "We The People", not you the president.

APIC - D1 & D14 - http://www.arrlstx.org
PIO - D14 S/E - http://harriscountyares.org
BayCERT - http://www.baycert.org/

Life is hard, church shouldn't be!