Re: [VHFcontesting] Losing CQ and CQ-VHF......

To: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Losing CQ and CQ-VHF......
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:33:25 -0700
Peter.. that was meant to be a 'Praise' to the Magazine..I hope it was taken as that ! I gave away 'Two 60Lb Boxes' of CQ, QST, 'Popular' everything' to a New Ham years ago ! As I went thru each box..would have to skim thru each and every one of the mags..'wow, this brings back memories' ! First Clipperton dxpedition..Dentron makes an Amp for it, etc. ! Facinating reading for a youngster ! I am sure 'many a Ham Op today' has a similar story !
'Never Say Die', eh ! Thanks for the Link !  73
Jerry
VE6CPP