[VHFcontesting] NL7CO Grid Plans

To: <vhf@w6yx.Stanford.EDU>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <csvhfs@csvhfs.org>, <ffma@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NL7CO Grid Plans
From: "Donald M. Ross" <N12614@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 17:42:10 -0600
After enjoying a little portable work during the Quads and making some
dealers happy this week, the portable station will soon be 2 stacked
2M9SSB's driven with 350w for 2m and one 6M5X driven with 100w for 6m, both
on an Az-El rotor system.  By the end of the summer, I will double the
2M9SSB's to four.

It is now time to start planning the summer grid-expedition schedule.

I live in EM04 and EM03, EM04, EM05, and EM14 are all easy on most any
weekend and even some evenings during the week.  I will definitely visit the
following 23 grids at least once this summer:

DM84, DM85, DM86, DM87, DM94, DM95, DM96, DM97, EM03, EM04, EM05, EM06,
EM07, EM13, EM14, EM15, EM16, EM17, EM23, EM24, EM25, EM26, and EM27

That is all of the Oklahoma grids and the ones touching the state's borders.
If you need one of them on 2m (my preferred band) or on 6m - drop me an
e-mail at NL7CO@arrl.net and I'll make sure you get an e-mail before I head
out to one of the grids that you need.

Don, NL7CO/EM04