[VHFcontesting] QSL cards for K5N at EL08...

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [VHFcontesting] QSL cards for K5N at EL08...
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:19:11 -0600
Hello to all stations that worked us on 6M or 2M while the K5N group was at EL08. PLEASE send the QSL card requests to Joey-W5TFW and NOT to me. Joey is our QSL Manager and he does a terrific job, so send your card WITH an SASE to Joey and as soon as I get the cards printed, he will get them out. Thank you for that.

IF you want to help support our operations, you can do so by sending a PayPal to me, k5qe@k5qe.com, or by putting a few green stamps in the envelope to Joey. I will use the donations to fund the printing of the QSL cards. As Bill-ND0B has said, we print very nice cards and it takes a while to get that done. I don't print up cheapo generic cards and they do cost a bit, so any help is appreciated.

PLEASE give me time to design the QSL card and to get it printed up.....then give Joey time to get them out.

I will post a final summary of our DXpedition as soon as I have time. I do know that we gave out a hard grid to several people that needed it, so that is cool.

73 es thanks....

Marshall K5QE
George-NR5M
Dan-N5TM