Re: [VHFcontesting] OT? Satellites

To: "Barry Pfeil" <barrypfeil@gmail.com>, "VHF Contest Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] OT? Satellites
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 23:01:38 -0000
In terms of the reflector, there is the AMSAT-BB reflector. You can subscribe to it on the www.amsat.org page. There is also a link on that page to satellite activity reports. Not real time, but lets you know what has been active recently.

Good luck with the sats, hoping to get on them again soon, other than AO7 Mode A which I do have the equipment for currently.

73 John AF5CC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Pfeil" <barrypfeil@gmail.com>