[VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF Contest Awards Update

To: "'vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu'" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "'vhfcontesting@contesting.com'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF Contest Awards Update
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:09:26 +0000
HI folks-

We continue processing the backlog of ARRL Contest awards.

2012 ARRL EME Contest certificates were mailed March 20.

2012 ARRL 10 GHz & UP Contest certificates were mailed March 27.

2013 ARRL January VHF Contest certificates were mailed March 28.

This eliminates the backlog of VHF contest certificates. We are now within our
standard distribution window for ARRL VHF Contest awards beginning with the
2013 June VHF Contest. We will begin processing those once we have eliminates
some HF certificate backlog.

You can always track the ARRL contest awards processing status here:
http://www.arrl.org/plaques-and-certificates

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Media and Public Relations Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main St.
Newington, CT 06111
860-594-0328
skutzko@arrl.org