[VHFcontesting] 2 sprint

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2 sprint
From: "Dave Olean" <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 22:19:36 -0400
I quit early as it was starting to rain and I had a long walk thru the woods
back to the house, and the road is very muddy, with running water and piles of
snow. I figured I better get out while the getting was good! Lots of activity
in the first two hours. I quit at 0130 UT with 82 Qs in 20 grids. Best DX was
EN92 and FM17. I worked absolutely nothing to my northeast. No other stations
in Maine besides my neighbor WW1M just south of me. I only worked one station
in FM19 and nothing in FM18. It sure was fun to dust off the rig after a long
hard winter and have it actually work OK!  It was a lot of fun.

73
Dave K1WHS