[VHFcontesting] KLM 2 meter amp for sale

To: <oktraders@yahoogroups.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KLM 2 meter amp for sale
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 15:16:59 -0000
I have for sale a KLM 10-70BL 2 meter amplifier for sale  This is the model
that takes 10 watts in and puts out 70 watts (actually a little more).  Does RF
sensed switching also.  No internal preamp installed.  I bought this earlier
this year from Main Trading Company so it was checked out by a dealer recently,
and I had it on the wattmeter and it was doing the rated power for me as well.

Asking $70 plus shipping for it, and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC