Re: [VHFcontesting] Field day antenna?

To: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Field day antenna?
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 16:39:58 -0400
Mike WA6ZTY,  Thank you for reposting your idea.  I remember your original
post and wanted to replicate your idea.  I think this year I just might.
 Thanks.  My current set up uses a tower section that tilts from vertical
to the roof of my van.

I have to remove 3 of 4 antennas with this set up, or with a push up mast
you have to push up the mast.  Give and Take, which one takes more effort,
LOL.
I do like your idea its cheep and easy.
Dave N3XUD/R FM19