Re: [VHFcontesting] K5N will activate DM71 and DM70 in August during the

To: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K5N will activate DM71 and DM70 in August during the Perseids....
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 16:11:56 -0500
On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com> wrote:

We are assuming that there will be Internet available, either through the RV
park where we will be setup or through a cell phone to hot spot connection.

Mike wrote

If you're going to be at the Pine Spring Camp ground nearer El
Capitan, the last time I was there they didn't have any internet.
Now the Van Horn KOA & Mountain View does.   That's been about 6 years
or so.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

The highest "authority" in America is its Constitution.