[VHFcontesting] Items for Sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Items for Sale
From: "N8UM" <n8um@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 10:27:07 -0400
Trying to thin the herd.  I will pay for shipping on the following.

DX Engineering Control/Rotator Cable DXE-CW8, 175 ft. 2 x 16 AWG, 6 x 18
AWG, stranded copper, direct burial. New, unused, plans changed. $85

Bird 43 line section/directional coupler plus mounting cover, dummy
protective slug, 3, 15, or 25 ft cable (connects to meter), and 2 QC
Connectors (UHF male or female or N female). Not surplus or pulls, I am
original owner. $95

Jennings TC-25-20S glass vacuum capacitor. 5 - 25 pF @ 20 kv, 20 amps. 1/4"
shaft. $85

Moxon hardware - Aluminum 3/4" cast elbows. The aluminum cast corner slips
inside 3/4 inch 0.058 wall aluminum tubing to form a smooth solid 90 degree
joint. As new condition. Set of 4, $45

HD Penninger split bushing. 2.5 OD and 2.0 ID, 10 inch length. HD mast clamp
with 0.25 wall. Use SS hose clamps to install or join 2 sections of 2.0 OD
boom or mast. Also can be installed inside Penninger MC-250 splice to reduce
HD 2.5 in mast or boom to 2 inches. New, unused, planned portable mast never
built. $65

Acopian 24v 1.25 amp power supply.  Linear supply, very small footprint with
heatsink.

Bird 2 meter slug 250mW.  Coaxial Dynamics 820B140, 130-150 mhz slug.  New,
unused, $45

Current Feedline Choke with 100 ferrite beads on a Teflon double shielded
RG-400 50 ohm core. Like new, used outdoors for a week (plans changed). $65

Photos available.

John B. N8UM Oak Ridge, Tennessee