[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r June plans

To: "ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com" <ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r June plans
From: russell beech <rbeech2002@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:23:46 -0700 (PDT)
Once again I plan to rove this June.  I expect to have all of my gear running,
50 MHz through 10 GHz.  I have addressed the 903/902 issue identified in
January.  All the other bands are the tried and true complement that have
proven themselves to be reliable performers over the years.  I expect to give
them a check-up this week and confirm that no new issues developed over the
winter.

I will call on 144.237 whenever I am not pulled away by other activities.  I
will also have FM available on most bands and will monitor 146.550 continuously.

Skeds are welcome, please contact me at ve3oil@yahoo.ca and I will return a
list of suggestions.

The full route is (in GMT) :

Saturday
FN13ax   1930    2100
FN14ba   2200    0030

Sunday
FN04xa   0110    0300
EN93xh   1230    1330  at border of FN03ah
FN02ax   1500    1600
EN92fn    1930    2100
EN82td    2230   2330

Monday