[VHFcontesting] AB2YI/R QRV Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] AB2YI/R QRV Contest
From: David Muller <dm5957@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 19:04:17 -0400
AB2YI/R will be out roving Saturday and Sunday on the lower 4 bands.
Running 100 watts to 3 el on 6m, 6 el on 2m, and stacks on 222 and 432.

I plan to cover at least the corner of FN03/FN02/ FN12 and FN13, working several
higher elevations in FN02 I don't usually get to.

While that is the basic plan, I've looked at starting Saturday near Erie, PA
(EN92, EN91, FN01).  That remains possible, but not too likely due to travel
time
in prime hours.

FN22 and FN23 are also possible, but I'm not posting a travel plan--just a
heads up
if you hear a weak signal.

GL to all.  73 de AB2YI,

David