[VHFcontesting] XE2JS, XE2S and XE2K Operations for June Contest

To: "VHFcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] XE2JS, XE2S and XE2K Operations for June Contest
From: "Hector Garcia,XE2K" <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:12:11 -0700 (PDT)
HI  VHF'rs

I want to inform  the operations of the following XE2's

Julian XE2JS will be active  in DL78as for the contest his normal grid is DL68
 6m only
Marco XE2S will be active  from DL49  on 6m and RX on 144.200 with a  4L  LFA
beaming North, maybe some AZ  can get him
Myself  XE2K  I will be active from my home Grid  DM22, 6m mainly and 144,
maybe some UHF  and 900mhz FM

looks for us  and good prop & Luck
73

J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D