[VHFcontesting] K0AXX/R June VHF Results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K0AXX/R June VHF Results
From: "Willis Parr" <wparr@millerenviro.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:32:04 -0500

  3.4:

  5.7:

  10G:

  24G:

-------------------

Total:  104    60  Total Score = 6,240

Club:

Comments:

This was a great roving experience, compared to 2013 Jan. Even with my "old

faithful" 6m 2 element shredding at 75mph, I was able to find an auto parts

store in em22 and make needed repairs. Plans to rove el29, em30, em12, em11
were

not realized but I will repent on the next go round.

Thanks to all the ops w. ho made this an enjoyable trip.

The bug has bitten and I will continue to hit the corridors of Texas for
future

contests!