[VHFcontesting] LoTW

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] LoTW
From: Larissa Reise <ve3kgc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 22:32:13 -0400
Hi guys,  sorta-still-rookie here.  Got my license in 2012 and somehow
managed to get a certificate from ARRL for my attempts in the 2012 Jun VHF
QSO Party.  i've been reading the discussion on LoTW here, and I have to
admit that I only found out about its existence just before this year's
contest.  I've been too busy to really sit down at teh computer and see
about joining up/downloading/whatever, but then someone made a comment
about fees.  Are there fees associated with LoTW?  How are they collected?

73 de Larissa VE3KGC