[VHFcontesting] contest rover K0BAK/R

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] contest rover K0BAK/R
From: Pete Kobak via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:58:07 -0700
New to the list, new to roving. I see a few other rovers posting intentions for
this weekend's CQ VHF contest, so here's mine. Note that this is my first time,
so massive schedule variations and disasters are expected. :-)

I have about 100 watts going into 3el 6m and 7el 2m antennas, about 28 feet up
(less if windy). SSB (and FM) only, no CW.

Saturday
1800    FN21    Camelback Mountain, PA
2050    FN22    Binghamton, NY
2230    FN12    Apalachin, NY
0000    FN11    Little Meadows, PA

Sunday
Will leave home as early as possible. Assuming on the road at 6AM:
1220    FM28    confluence of 39N, 76W in Centreville, MD
1330    FM29
1410    FM19
1500    FM18
1820    FM27    Saxis, VA
2050    FM17    Cape Charles, VA

If ahead of schedule, such as little activity at the confluence, will continue
+110m  FM16    Chesapeake Bay Bridge, VA
+70m    FM26    Virginia Beach, VA

Any operating pointers are appreciated from you roving elmers! Good luck to
everyone.
-- Pete Kobak, K0BAK