Re: [VHFcontesting] New SDR 10 Watt Output up to 1400 MHz

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] New SDR 10 Watt Output up to 1400 MHz
From: "Joshua M. Arritt" <jarritt@vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 17:42:09 -0400
On 8/6/2014 3:54 PM, Les Rayburn wrote:
http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/sentry.html

If true, this would provide the first SDR with output on 6 Meters, 2 Meters, 222, 432, and 1.2 GHz. This would be a real game-changer for VHF weak signal operators, and provide enough drive for most amps. Can't wait to learn more about this product.

What? No 903?   (hihi)

I hope to soon have my 222 xvrtr running with an SDR IF -- the Peaberry V2 from AE9RB. Hooked it all up and tests looked promising. Alas, had to pack it all away while I pick up and move the station to another house.

73,
 - Josh / KF4YLM