Re: [VHFcontesting] Stacked Moxon's

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Stacked Moxon's
From: Buddy Morgan via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 15:00:41 -0400 (EDT)
Something that I am going to try, someday, is stacking antennas with some
downlook. I look at the vertical patterns of low to the ground or vehicle
mounted horizontal antennas and wonder what would happen if I added a few
degrees of phase lag on the upper antenna? This should lower the  radiation
angle. Has anybody ever modeled this?

Buddy WB4OMG

In a message dated 8/8/2014 2:49:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,