[VHFcontesting] 1st September Rove

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 1st September Rove
From: "Rob Palmer" <pinevalleymopars@stny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 23:57:45 -0400
            Look for myself KB2YCC & my wife KB2YVA to be active on 6 meters
- 3.4GHz for the September contest as rovers. We (and hopefully friends)
will be around the FN12 FN13 FN03 FN02 area during the first part of the
contest. We plan on going East for FN23 & FN22 later in the day and down to
FN21 & FN11 Saturday night to complete Saturday. Sunday is still up in the
air.

            We hope everyone has a great contest and we hope to hear you on
the air. Rob KB2YCC