[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint results K1DY

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint results K1DY
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 15:41:14 +0000
Hi all, Well I've been battling this chest cold and even though I was feeling
pretty lousy and coughing constantly, I needed to show my support for the 222
Sprint, so took the rover to a nearby hilltop in FN54. Operated the first hour
of the contest and made 8 qso's in 5 grids (and 5 states). Not sure my best DX,
probably W1AN in FN41. Did hear Ken, KA2LIM in FN12 but no luck. Band seemed to
be above average. Thanks to all that got on, all that turned their antennas
this way, and the sponsors..

Bill, K1DY (not rover)