[VHFcontesting] World Above 50 Mhz

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] World Above 50 Mhz
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 07:04:50 -0800
I want to put my two cents into the column that Jon is the author of.
Any information I send to John, he is very gracious to include in his writtings.
And I truly thank him for that.
Early this morning while still laying in bed, I was rehashing the many comments
over the last several weeks. pertaining to the column.
I received my QST this week and a light bulb hit me today. In the last six
months I have not read the column at all. I briefly look at the end of the
column, but never do I read the six meter long haul contacts.
Perhaps this is just me. I'm a weird duck anyway.
But going back, since I have a terrible memory, I would read the entire column
several times, and actually learn aspects of the hobby.
I am not trying to offend anyone, just sharing my own feelings.
Good luck to everyone in the VHF SS.
I will be on giving out points on 144 and 432
73's and a belated Happy New Year
Herb K2LNS
Will run WA2FGK in the contest