[VHFcontesting] [VHF] VHF Items For Sale (Update)

To: "vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, microwave@lists.eclectechs.com, World Wide Six Meter Club <sixclub@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] VHF Items For Sale (Update)
From: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 15:00:51 -0600

Several items have sold. Please see list below.

FOR SALE==================FOR SALE===============FOR SALE===============================

Yaesu FT-736R Transceiver with 6 Meters, 2 Meters, 432, and 1296. Includes manual and microphone. Good condition, with some shelf wear. Purchased in an estate sale from original owner's wife. Very little use, he was a doctor and didn't have much time to get on the air. I used it briefly during September contest last year, then packed it away as my "backup" rig to my Icom IC-910H.
$1,050

HIGH POWER AMP FOR 1296 1296! Built by Merle Cox, W7YOZ in November of 2012. This 11 1/4" X 17 1/4" rack mount amplifier includes a DEMI 2370PA, 2 DOW-KEY 12VDC input and output coaxial relays, a NARDA microwave 20 db directional coupler and detector (this samples power to display on the output power meter, which is located on the front face of the rack mount). It also includes T/R time delay (which can be varied), and rear panel TR control.

Hookup is nearly as simple as adding a "brick" amplifier on the lower bands. I ran a short piece of flex from my IC-910H into a Bird wattmeter to measure input power, connected the phono plug T/R to a short cable running to the DIN plug on the back of the Icom, and connected the antenna.

Maximum power is achieved with about 6.5 watts on input power, with measured output power at 64 watts! That's a lot of power on 1296. Perfect for DXing, contests, or even EME.

The build quality is very professional. Enamel gray, with toggle switches, super neat wiring, labeled connections, etc. 12 VDC is via PowerPole cables, rig input and antenna output connections are all Type N. It even includes an instruction sheet provided by Merle to make set-up easy for an "appliance operator" like myself. $750

Icom IC-471A Transceiver (432). Good condition. Solid performer. Really hot receiver. $300

DEMI 10368-144 Transverter. S/N 179. Single IF. 10 Watt maximum input with 1.9 Watt output. SOLD SOLD SOLD

DEMI 903-144 Transverter. Common IF. 5 Watt maximum input with 10 Watt output. Transverter was just aligned and tested by DEMI on 3/6/2014. Like new. $375. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Kenwood TS-60S 6 Meter, All Mode Transceiver. Good condition. Includes microphone and mounting bracket. Legendary receiver make this a high performance rig for the Magic Band. $500

Yaesu G-800DXA Rotor. New condition, unused in original packaging. Great medium duty, 450 degree rotor with preset. Very fast rotor. $400.

Mirage D3010N 430 Amplifier. 30 watts input with 100 watt output. All mode amp. Powerpole connector. Untested but working fine when I put it in storage. (replaced with larger TE amp) $175.00

Mirage D-26 430 Amplifier. 4 watts input with 60 watt output. All mode amp. Powerpole connector. Untested but working fine when last used in rover operation. $150.00

Advanced Receiver Research TR10GA 10 GHz wideband FM transceivers (pair of two). Complete, tested, working and like new. Add a new band at a low price. Includes custom made high-quality headsets that cost over $200, connnectors and gel cell batteries. Everything you need for portable operation. Go out roving with a friend and make great contacts on a new band. $400 for the pair and accessories. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Advanced Receiver Research TR24GA 24 GHz wideband FM transceiver. Also included with this are several 24 GHz waveguides. My plan was to convert one of the gunplexers and get on 24 GHz...but who am I kidding? No time for projects like this on the horizon. Add 24 GHz to your shack. Like the TR10GA above, these are wideband FM (old school) but hey it counts for both VUCC and contest points. Add a new band at a low price. $150. SOLD SOLD SOLD

--
--<BR>
73,<P>

Les Rayburn, N1LF<BR>
121 Mayfair Park<BR>
Maylene, AL 35114<BR>
EM63nf<P>

6M VUCC #1712<BR>
AMSAT #38965<BR>
Grid Bandits #222<BR>
Southeastern VHF Society<BR>
Central States VHF Society Life Member<BR>
Six Club #2484<P>

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light<BR>