[VHFcontesting] Dayton get-together: VHF/UHF/microwave/weak signal

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dayton get-together: VHF/UHF/microwave/weak signal
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 15:15:37 -0500
Hello all...well, it looks like I have blundered again....last in a never ending string I guess.

I did not read Kim's email properly....I guess I got lost somewhere.

It appears that Kim is trying to get something going on Friday on an ad hoc basis. That is great and I hope it comes off. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend that meeting, as I have a prior commitment. I would like to see some kind of meeting on Thursday as I would be able to attend that. So, no disrespect to Kim or the idea of a Friday meeting, I just can't make it.

I apologize for getting this wrong....

GL es 73 Marshall K5QE