Re: [VHFcontesting] Tonights 144 mhz Sprint

Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Tonights 144 mhz Sprint
From: Charles Reiche <charlieray@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 00:23:33 -0400
I moved last year and have yet to get anything up for 2mssb but I hacked
together some pipes for a mast and lashed up my 7el2m yagi up about 15 feet
an hour into the contest and did some listening around and made 5 contacts,
one of which was w8spm 380 miles away in Parkersburg WV! Great fun and
motivating to get my tower base dug and rebuild my station.