Re: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Comment

To: Donald Fox <taurusshoguy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Comment
From: VE3DS <ve3ds@acanac.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:06:20 -0400
 Activity breeds activity… Don, congrats on getting a 432 station on the air!!

We all started like that… my first Aurora contact with 10 w was with K2RTH on
Long Island on 144 Mhz in 1970.

I chased him for over an hour…when we finally worked and I told him I was
running 10 w he was amazed from there we worked
on tropo 3 or 4 times a week on a regular nightly sked.. you might want to try
skeds with stations … check in on ON4KST chat.

Don, get a rotor on that beam, a few more watts and point it up here to FN03!

73 Dana VE3DS