Re: [VHFcontesting] Dayton

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Dayton
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 00:05:42 -0500
The regular VHF banquet that has been held the last number of years could
not be arranged this year, so some of the VHF crowd are getting together
for an informal dinner at the Dark Horse Tavern in Miamisburg at 209 Byers
Road. It's maybe 6 miles south of downtown Dayton just off I-75. Take the
Route 725 exit. This will be Friday evening about 6:30 pm.

73, Zack W9SZ