[VHFcontesting] COAX For Sale 165 ft Andrew 7/8 LDF5-50A w/ NF connector

To: packrats@mailman.qth.net, NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net, VHFcontesting@contesting.com, TestEquipTraderl@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] COAX For Sale 165 ft Andrew 7/8 LDF5-50A w/ NF connectors NOS unused
From: George Sintchak <wa2vnv@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 00:27:57 -0400
For Sale. 165 feet Andrew Heliax LDF5-50A 7/8" Coax & 2 NF connectors (new) for
the cable.  NOS never used. Always stored inside in my dry basement, with ends
capped. TDR checked all OK.  Included, two (2) N female connectors - not
installed. Still in sealed plastic, unopened  & original Andrew boxes
w/instruction installation sheets. Part# L5PNF-RPC. Total price $300 Cash.
Local pickup only in FN30, Stony Brook, L.I., NY. If coming from the North, I'm
very close to the Bridgeport/ Pt Jefferson Ferry . You can walk on & I'll meet
you at Pt Jeff terminal to save car fare cost.

I've had this stored for several years now and downsizing and I'm never going
to use it, so it's time for someone to buy it and use it in time for the
summer/fall VHF/UHF contests. Please email me at WA2VNV(at)optonline dot net.
73's, George, WA2VNV
HF+50-1296, SOLP, FN30kv
146.760/448.825 UHF DMR