[VHFcontesting] K7NG in CN72 for June Contest

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K7NG in CN72 for June Contest
From: "Dave Borcher" <cq_k7ng@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 20:09:56 -0700
Hello all,

Once again K7NG and AI7RR are going to be operating from CN72 for the
VHF contest.

We'll have some moderate improvements from last June, and hope to do a
lot better this year.

We'll be operating with the call K7NG; we'll be on 6M, 2M and 70cm any
mode you want, plus 222 FM.  We'll be on SSB most of the time during the
day but will be very much interested in making as many contacts on
digital modes as possible, with special interest on MS.  EME, well, we
want to try but I think we're lacking a little ERP to make that happen,
but sure want to find out.

We have reasonably good perspective in all directions.

Please, any that hear us, please spot us.  Our site does not have
connectivity and we'd really appreciate it (I'm sure others would
appreciate it too) if we showed up on spotting networks.

We are going to a fairly rare grid because it's rare and in the spirit
of fair competition we want to give everybody a shot.

73,  Dave  K7NG