[VHFcontesting] W2LV FN21OE

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W2LV FN21OE
From: "Walt Murphy" <n2wm@centurylink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 23:12:46 -0400
Hello ALL!

     The W2LV group is looking forward to the June VHF Contest and seeing if
the new rules help our efforts!
We will be running KW's on 6, 2 and 432. 225 watts on 222 and about 70 watts on
1296.

  The W2LV Group will be active the entire Contest period from our Hilltop site
in NW New Jersey Grid location FN21OE

  ROVERS! We will give priority to working rovers and with the new rules we
will be accessing DxCluster KB2SYD-5 to send and receive spots.

  We also can be reached via E-Mail at w2lv@scarcnj.org. On voice and text
message at 973-570-5508

                                         73  and Good Luck everyone

                                                      Walt    N2WM