Re: [VHFcontesting] Procrastination

To: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Procrastination
From: Jonesy W3DHJ via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 19:16:58 -0600 (MDT)
On Fri, 12 Jun 2015, Mike (KA5CVH) Urich wrote:

>"forgive me for I have sinned"  I meant to do this last week.  Is
>there any good Linux O/S logging programs that will support the
>contest this week-end?

(I probably will NOT be the first to reply.  heh...)

 Roverlog !!!

 http://roverlog.2ub.org/

Requires Tcl/Tk  - which you may already have installed.  If not,
it would be available on whatever distro you're running.

It can be employed quite elaborately  -- from a multi-station site down
to a single op.  It's _not_ just for rovers, but it supports them quite
handily.

I use roverlog to transcribe my clay tablets into cabrillo after the
contest..  Probably not a use conceived by the author.  HI!HI!

Jonesy - W3DHJ - Rover - Ubuntu linux
--
  Marvin L Jones     | W3DHJ      | W3DHJ  | http://W3DHJ.net/
   Pueblo, Colorado  |  @         | Jonesy |     __