[VHFcontesting] EN75 -- N8UR

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] EN75 -- N8UR
From: John Ackermann N8UR <jra@febo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:39:06 -0400
I plan to be on during the contest (and otherwise over the next couple of
weeks) from Beaver Island, MI in EN75gp.

Likely 6M only, with 300W and a 5 el yagi (2M antenna has problems).  I am
futzing with digital modes, but not sure I'll have things working in time to
use them for the weekend.

Unfortunately, a family commitment will keep me off the air Saturday evening
after 1700 EDT but I will be on prior to that, and all day Sunday.

73,
John