Re: [VHFcontesting] [Bulk] FS: Flex-1500 Transceiver & Flex Control knob

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [Bulk] FS: Flex-1500 Transceiver & Flex Control knob.
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 03:10:42 -0400
Update: The Flex Control has been sold. The Flex-1500 transceiver is still available!

73 - Ken, VE3HLS

On 2015-07-20 5:29 PM, Ken Alexander wrote:
Looking for an SDR transceiver for your transverters?

I'm selling my Flex-1500 SDR transceiver. Both are in excellent condition and operate perfectly. The Flex-1500 comes ready with separate transmit and receive transverter ports plus a 10 MHz input for an external high stability clock source.

The Flex-1500 and FlexControl are available as a package for U.S. $635, which includes shipping by mail to the U.S. or Canada.

They can also be purchased separately as follows:
--  Flex-1500:  U.S. $560
--  FlexControl:  U.S. $75
Shipping by mail included as above.

The Flex-1500 includes the transceiver, power cable, USB cable and docs and PowerSDR on CD-ROM.

Paypal accepted!

Thanks and 73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS