Re: [VHFcontesting] UHF Contest 2015

To: ve3ds@acanac.net, OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] UHF Contest 2015
From: WA2TEO--- via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 13:07:33 -0400
great  place to connect to give a Q a try. Hope to see you on the air!

Jeff K1TEO FN31jh

In a message dated 7/31/2015 12:37:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ve3ds@acanac.net writes:

I will  be on in the UHF contest from home, FN03fq
on 222, 432, 902/903 &  1296.
Ants are at 60 feet @ 550 ASL in west Toronto.
222 - 16 el K1FO @  150 w
432 - FO 22 @100 w
902 - 33 el @ 10 w
1296 - 42 el  @10w

Please look over this way & hope to work
many on all bands  this year.
73 Dana  VE3DS