[VHFcontesting] Kudos To "3830 Rumor Page" For Participation Without QSO

To: penglish@telus.net, wswss@mailman.qth.net, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Kudos To "3830 Rumor Page" For Participation Without QSOs!
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 10:36:10 -0400

I'm glad to see that the "3830 Rumor Page" permits submission of an contest
entry even if no QSOs result from attempting to make QSOs. (submitting a score
of "1" without any QSOs is the way to do it!)

VA7VX/QRP just did this for the Fall 2015 six meter SPRINT. A couple of years
ago I was permitted to do this when I was QSO-less from CN88 with just a 33cm
handheld during a microwave SPRINT.

This is a great way to demonstrate station ACTIVITY  & INTEREST even when no
QSOs have resulted.

bt73Pete, N6ZE in DM04ne today