Re: [VHFcontesting] FT736R for sale

To: Dave Clemons <dave@egh.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT736R for sale
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 13:08:16 -0500
On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Dave Clemons <dave@egh.com> wrote:

> available).  I have used it on ssb on all those bands.  I know VFO A works
> properly.  VFO B seems to be operating in fm split mode, but that may be
> because I have something not set up correctly. After trying a few things, I

Mike adds

My 736 is sick too, besides that the internal PS gave up the ghost
years ago like so many do, I have another issue and have taken it out
of service..  It is set up with 50/144/222/430 but is stuck in two
meter FM channel mode.  I can not get it to switch bands or go to VFO
.... either A or B.  Has anyone else encountered or hear of such an
issue?

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.