[VHFcontesting] Solar Power guru....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Solar Power guru....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 20:17:41 -0500
Hello all....when I was trying to arrange the K5N DXpedition to DL88, there was an Amateur living and working in AZ(I cannot remember his call) that was a solar power guru. He had a business there as I recall. He also had a neat motor home with Amateur Radio that was solar powered(he had solar panels on the roof of the vehicle).

I am considering putting solar panels on my house and I would like to re-connect with this gentleman if possible. SO, if anyone knows who I am thinking of, please contact me with his contact information.....off the reflector would be best.

Thank you....

Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk....