[VHFcontesting] Seeking input of RF Matrix board for Flex and other

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Seeking input of RF Matrix board for Flex and other
From: Phil Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 23:22:47 -0400
Hi,
Rapid band switching is a requirement for good contest operation. I have been making boards to get band data out of Flex Radios and the challenge has always been the RF Matrix Relay(s) that is(are) needed. Everyone gets something different. Voltages are divergent. Since I ran out of boards I have been contemplating how to meet that challenge. My next release is discussed at: http://k3tuf.com/I2C.html If you have interest in either the Flex or Elecraft for rapid band switching, or in a Dual RF Matrix Relay board, please check this out and give me some feedback.
Thanks so much,
73,
Phil K3TUF