[VHFcontesting] FS: Downeast Microwave 2 meter transverter

To: "OKtraders@yahoogroups.com" <oktraders@yahoogroups.com>, forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, VHF reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, sidewindersontwo@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Downeast Microwave 2 meter transverter
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:21:06 -0500
I have for sale a Down East Microwave 144-28 transverter. Currently set for
5 watts in on 10 meters for 25 watts out on 2m. It can be set to take up to
10 watts in. Antenna connector is an N connector, and it is set up for
separate TX/RX in lines, but can be modified for a common TX/RX in line.

It comes with a powercord terminated in powerpoles, and a copy of the
manual. This is the older model transverter, not the current one, but it
works fine. They sell new for $479, I am asking $200 plus shipping. I can
take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC