[VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R in September Contest

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R in September Contest
From: Jarred Jackson <jarred.jackson@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 07:15:00 -0400
I will be operating on Sunday during the contest in FN02/03/12/13. I will check
in to ON4KST when arriving in a new location and post via APRS. I will have
50-1296 MHz all mode setup with the potential for 2304 (40mW) and 10G for those
in same/adjacent grids. Rain is predicted all-day and I use an armstrong rotor,
so while I plan to hit all the grids, the duration in each will be inversely
proportional to how wet I get!
On Saturday I will operate FM-Only using a separate log from home (FN13) on the
lower four bands using vertical omni antennas. While my range is limited, I
should still be able to get across the lake to the FN03/04/13/14 corner on 146
and 223 for any rovers in that part of Canada.
73,
Jarred - KF2MR