[VHFcontesting] N4RNR de EM73cl

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N4RNR de EM73cl
From: Robert Bankston via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 16:04:34 +0000 (UTC)
I will be single operator portable from Cheaha Mountain (EM73cl) for this
weekend's VHF Contest.  Plan is to have 5el on 6m, 12el on 2m, and 27el on 432
for SSB, plus an Arrow antenna for 2m/440 FM.
This is my first attempt at VHF contesting and really any VHF work besides our
local FM repeater, so bear with me.  Hopefully, the rain and the mosquitoes
will have pity on me.
73 and hope to work you during the contest,Robert Bankston, N4RNR