[VHFcontesting] NF2RS/R QRV for September VHF Contest

To: "VHF Contesting List" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "Rochester VHF Group" <rvhfg_general@yahoogroups.com>, "WNYDXA" <wnydxa@yahoogroups.com>, "NF2RSGoogle Groups" <nf2rs@googlegroups.com>, "Chris Shalvoy" <cshalvoy@att.net>, ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NF2RS/R QRV for September VHF Contest
From: "Mark Adams" <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:02:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

K2QO and K2ZR will be operating the club call of the Niagara Frontier
Radiosport club to what will hopefully be a Five-peat. We were #1 Overall in
2011, 12, and 13 running K2QO/R and again #1 running NF2RS/R last year. Is five
times a charm? I can’t say for sure, but we are preparing for SERIOUS
competition. Surely there are many stations coveting that position.

Here is the proposed operating schedule: All times Eastern Daylight Time.

Saturday
2:00pm – 6:00pm         FN31jw
7:40pm – 9:00pm         FN32db
9:00pm – 11:00pm        FN32 Mobile

Sunday
7:15am – 9:00am         FN22rr
10:00am- 12:00pm FN23nd
2:30pm – 3:30pm         FN13ga
3:30pm – 4:30pm         FN12/13 on the NYS Thruway
4:30pm – 6:00pm         FN12au
7:30pm –11:00pm         FN02vu

You’ll have no trouble finding us as we call CQ like madmen on CW with omni
antennas and good power on 6 and 2.

SPECIAL NOTE: Our 2M station is an IC-746, so please avoid trying us crossmode
if possible. We run 50/50 CW/SSB.

SPECIAL NOTE 2: 146.55FM will be running full time. Feel free to call us there.

The WX in the northeast looks great for the weekend and we hope to everyone, so
get the chores done BEFORE 2pm Saturday.

73,
Mark K2QO and Dick K2ZR
DBA the NF2RS/R

—Mark K2QO