[VHFcontesting] (no subject)

To: OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, ve3_contest@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] (no subject)
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:20:51 -0700
I am planning to rove again this weekend, but with a couple of changes from my
usual.  Tony, VE3RZ, will be joining me for his first experience in a VHF
contest (but he is a very experienced HF contester and a good CW operator).  To
squeeze two people into my small car means leaving a lot of equipment at home,
so we will be operating as a Limited Rover with CW/SSB on 50,144, 222 and 432
MHz (and potentially FM on all but 222).  I'm sorry to disappoint my usual
microwave contacts, but we really can't do those bands this time around.

Here's our plan:

Saturday

1800-2030 FN14ba
2100-2200 FN13ax
2230-0020 FN04xa

Sunday

1300-1600 FN03bi
1700-1800 EN92/93/FN02/03 grid corner
1800-1900 FN02ax
2030-2300 EN92mp
0100-0300 EN93sg

We should be active while mobile in between those times, as well.  Sked
requests are welcome. We will try a 2m CQ frequency of 144.177 MHz USB/CW.  At
times when we are trying to work local rovers 144.237 will be good bet to find
us.

73,
Steve VE3SMA/R