[VHFcontesting] W7QQ/r in September contest

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W7QQ/r in September contest
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:19:54 -0600
W7QQ and I will rove in his rover. We will start in Western CO and go down to
Albuquerque. Bill’s rover has all bands 50MHz to 24GHz, with 24GHz being WBFM.

Time    Grid
Saturday September 12, 2015
1800Z   DM59
2010Z   DM69
2220Z   DM68
Sunday September 13, 2015 (Z still Saturday Local)
0115Z   DM58
1500Z   DM57
1945Z   DM56
2345Z   DM65
0215    DM65 Albuquerque for locals and FM QSOes
0259 Contest ends

We will be running RoverStatus, so you can follow our status on APRS.fi or
whatever DX Cluster you prefer. Be careful when following us on DX Cluster, it
will pick up the /R as russia, so if you filter on NA you will miss us. I am
not sure if this can be fixed or not.

Listen for the weak ones. - Duffey KK6MC