[VHFcontesting] 2m Fall Sprint

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2m Fall Sprint
From: w8zn54@verizon.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 20:49:42 -0500 (CDT)
Hello VHF operators!!!

Tomorrow evening is the 2m fall sprint sponsored by our friends at the
Southeastern VHF Society (THANK YOU!!!). I will be operating from the K8GP
location @ W4RX - FM19BB. With 332 elements pointing 5 different directions at
all times, we hear very well and regularly work 150w stations well beyond 500
miles. I will operate between 144.190 and .195 depending on QRM. If you are on,
please give me a call. If I don't answer your call, don't give up!! The band
will come around and your signal will peak up!!! Call on cw if running low
power, that almost always gets through.

I will be monitoring the ON4KST chat page, don't hesitate to make a sked if you
would like to work! I will be checking this email address until contest time if
you would like a sked.

73, and GL to all!!

Terry Price
W8ZN - ex K8ISK/WD8ISK