[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT450 6m rig (with HF thrown in)

To: 50mhz <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, 6meter@yahoogroups.com, VHF reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT450 6m rig (with HF thrown in)
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 21:47:57 -0600
I have a Yaesu FT450 HF/6m rig in good condition that I am looking to trade
for a Yaesu FT100D, or maybe a Yaesu FT857D.

The FT450 is loaded with standard features that are options on many other
rigs.  The 450 has IF-DSP so there are no filters to buy for it. It has a
built in CW memory keyer, a built in TCXO, a built in voice keyer (great
for contesting) a built in voice synthesizer, and an excellent IF notch
filter.

This is just a great rig overall, but would like something with VHF/UHF on
it as well. The FT450 comes with the MH-31 hand mic, which is an upgrade
from the stock mic. This mic allows you to program the UP/DOWN/FAST keys to
control different functions of the radio. It also has a power cord, and
manual with it. I would sell it for $475 shipped.

I can meet in SW Oklahoma or OKC for an in-person trade.

73 John AF5CC