[VHFcontesting] 222 EME is ready for testing...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 EME is ready for testing...
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:52:18 -0600
Hello everyone....I have finally gotten the 222 EME station online and ready. This has only taken about 5 years!! AAAaaaaaRGH!!! HI.

I will be on tonight, Saturday night and Sunday night for some testing. I want to get a feel for this setup before the EME contest. IF anyone wants to run with me, please call me on the phone and I will work with you. Phone at the house is 409-787-3830. If I am home, it only takes about 15 min for me to run up to the shack and make ready. The phone at the shack is 409-787-3831, so if I am up there, it is easier.

I will be watching the N0UK EME-1 page and maybe the 222 chat page at chat.n5tm.com. We can start on the EME-1 page and move to the 222 chat page provided by Dan-N5TM. It will only have ops interested in 222, so it is much more useful for our purposes.

If you want to send me an email, I will put you on my list of ops interested in 222 EME. Right now, it is a short list, but I know that there have to be more guys that should be there. Remember, we can work a lot of stations on their rising or setting moon....you don't have to have full elevation to be able to make contacts.

Thanks es see you on 222 EME....

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone 409-787-3830 at the home shack
Phone 409-787-3831 at the contest station where the 222 EME is located....